Measurements of tropospheric attenuation (excess and total) made at Sparsholt in Hampshire, UK using the ITALSAT satellite F1 beacon signal at 40 GHz.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
Access to these data is available to any registered CEDA user. Please Login or Register for an account to gain access.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data are prepared by Chilbolton Facility for Atmospheric and Radio Research (CFARR) staff prior to submission to BADC for archiving.
Data are checked by CFARR staff prior to submission to BADC
Data are netCDF formatted
More Information (under review)
|ITALSAT 40GHz beacon receiver||Deployed on: Sparsholt College, Hampshire, UK|
- units: dB
- long_name: attenuation relative to clear sky. It does not include gaseous attenuation
- var_id: excess_attenuation
- names: attenuation relative to clear sky. It does not include gaseous attenuation
- long_name: attenuation relative to vacuum. It includes all the propagation loss
- var_id: total_attenuation
- units: dB
- names: attenuation relative to vacuum. It includes all the propagation loss
- long_name: quality of both excess and total attenuation values
- var_id: flag
- names: quality of both excess and total attenuation values
- units: seconds since 1997 - 04 - 01 00:00:00
- long_name: time
- var_id: time
- names: time