PM2.5 analysis results of samples taken from the Institute of Atmospheric Physics -Beijing site by the Si-SOA project
This dataset collection contains the results of the analysis conducted on PM2.5 (particulate matter) samples by the Si-SOA project. The PM2.5 samples were collected in the Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), Chinese Academy of Sciences, China during August 2018 and January 2019 by the Silicon-containing secondary organic aerosols in ambient air (Si-SOA) project.
The PM2.5 samples were taken from ambient air at the height of 8m and subjected to a series of analytical techniques, and the data collection is comprised of the following results.
- The concentration of water-soluble Silicon/water-soluble organic Silicon/water-soluble inorganic Silicon in PM2.5 samples from Ultraviolet-Visible Spectrophotometry
- The concentration of specific ions in PM2.5 samples from Ion Chromatography
- The concentration of water-soluble Silicon in PM2.5 samples from Coupled Plasma - Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES)
- The concentration of water-soluble elements in PM2.5 samples from Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- The concentration of elements in PM2.5 samples from X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
These data support the study of atmospheric processes in relation to fine Silicon-containing particles, which may contribute to the formation of haze and atmospheric pollution.