The Land Cover CCI has generated a number of data products as part of its Climate Data Research Package. These consist of:
- A new time series of consistent global LC maps at 300 m spatial resolution on an annual basis from 1992 to 2015;
- 1 user tool for sub-setting, re-projecting and re-sampling the products in a way which is suitable to each climate model.
- The full archive of AVHRR HRPT 1 km surface reflectance 7-day composites from 1992 to 1999;
- The full archive of MERIS surface reflectance 7-day composites from 2003 to 2011 (300 m and 1 km resolution);
- A PROBA-V 1 km time series of surface reflectance 7-day composites from mid March 2014 to end 2015;
- 1 static map of open water bodies including ENVISAT ASAR data;
- 3 global land surface seasonality products characterizing the vegetation greenness, the snow and the burned areas dynamics.
In the context of the CCI Open Data portal, a subset of these data products are held within the CEDA archive.
The complete set of data products are available from the CCI Landcover team via their portal at: http://maps.elie.ucl.ac.be/CCI/viewer/