Snow-Vegetation-Atmosphere Interactions over Heterogeneous Landscapes: Sodankyla Weather Observations data
Vegetation and meteorological observations (snow and radiation) were collected by various ground instruments in an area of forest near Abisko (Sweden) and Sodankylä (Finland) during measurement campaigns in March 2011 and March 2012. This dataset contains the data produced by a Vaisala WXT520 weather transmitter used to measure temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, wind direction and atmsopheric pressure during the radiometer experiments in each plot in March 2011. This was a NERC funded project.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
No related previous identifiers.
Access to these data is available to any registered CEDA user. Please Login or Register for an account to gain access.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Campaign research data.
Campaign Research data.
Data are CSV formatted
- long_name: Atmospheric Pressure
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P131/4/GTER0023
- gcmd_keyword: Atmospheric Pressure
- names: Atmospheric Pressure, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P131/4/GTER0023
- long_name: air temperature
- names: air temperature
- long_name: atmospheric pressure
- names: atmospheric pressure
- long_name: relative humidity
- names: relative humidity
- long_name: time
- names: time
- long_name: wind direction
- names: wind direction
- long_name: wind speed
- names: wind speed