The North Atlantic Marine Boundary Layer Experiment (NAMBLEX) campaign was conducted at Mace Head in Ireland from 24 July 2002 to 3 September 2002. During this campaign a suite of instruments, including several from the Universities Facility for Atmospheric Measurements (UFAM). This dataset consists of integrated photon flux measurements from the University of Leicester's Flux Spectral Radiometer.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
No related previous identifiers.
Access to these data is available to any registered CEDA user. Please Login or Register for an account to gain access.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data were obtained by the Universities Facility for Atmospheric Measurements (UFAM) instruments in July-September 2002. Data provided as is by the NAMBLEX campaign participants to the BADC for archiving.
Data are NASA-Ames 1001 formatted
|Leicester: Spectral Radiometer - flux||Deployed on: Mace Head Atmospheric Research Facility, Ireland|
- units: None
- names: Error Flag
- long_name: Formaldehyde
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G135
- gcmd_keyword: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Carbon and Hydrocarbon Compounds > Formaldehyde
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G135, EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Carbon and Hydrocarbon Compounds > Formaldehyde
- units: F
- names: Integrated Flux / photons cm-2 s-1
- units: None
- names: Time, minutes after midnight