WCRP CMIP6: the NIMS-KMA team KACE-1-0-G model output for the "historical" experiment
The World Climate Research Program (WCRP) Coupled Model Intercomparison Project, Phase 6 (CMIP6) data from the the NIMS-KMA team KACE-1-0-G model output for the "all-forcing simulation of the recent past" (historical) experiment. These are available at the following frequency: 3hr. The runs included the ensemble member: r1i1p1f1.
CMIP6 was a global climate model intercomparison project, coordinated by PCMDI (Program For Climate Model Diagnosis and Intercomparison) on behalf of the WCRP and provided input for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 6th Assessment Report (AR6).
The the NIMS-KMA team team consisted of the following agencies: National Institute of Meteorological Sciences (NIMS) and Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA).
The official CMIP6 Citation, and its associated DOI, is provided as an online resource linked to this record.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
No related previous identifiers.
Public data: access to these data is available to both registered and non-registered users.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://artefacts.ceda.ac.uk/licences/specific_licences/CMIP6_Terms_of_Use.pdf. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data were produced and verified by the NIMS-KMA team scientists before publication via the Earth Systems Grid Federation (ESGF) and a copy obtained by the Centre for Environmental Data Analysis (CEDA).
The CMIP6 data are copied to CEDA from international distributors. CEDA perform no quality control on these data. Where any CMIP6 data are identified as having a quality issue this is recorded in the CMIP6 errata service: https://errata.es-doc.org/static/index.html
Data are netCDF formatted.
|Title||the NIMS-KMA team running: experiment historical using the KACE-1-0-G model.|
|Abstract||The the NIMS-KMA team team consisted of the following agencies: National Institute of Meteorological Sciences (NIMS) and Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA).the NIMS-KMA team running the "all-forcing simulation of the recent past" (historical) experiment using the KACE-1-0-G model. See linked documentation for available information for each component.|
- units: 1
- var_id: od550aer
- long_name: Ambient Aerosol Optical Thickness at 550nm
- standard_name: atmosphere_optical_thickness_due_to_ambient_aerosol_particles
- names: Ambient Aerosol Optical Thickness at 550nm, atmosphere_optical_thickness_due_to_ambient_aerosol_particles
- units: kg m-2 s-1
- standard_name: convective_precipitation_flux
- var_id: prc
- long_name: Convective Precipitation
- names: convective_precipitation_flux, Convective Precipitation
- units: m s-1
- standard_name: eastward_wind
- var_id: uas
- long_name: Eastward Near-Surface Wind
- names: eastward_wind, Eastward Near-Surface Wind
- units: K
- standard_name: air_temperature
- var_id: tas
- long_name: Near-Surface Air Temperature
- names: air_temperature, Near-Surface Air Temperature
- units: m s-1
- standard_name: northward_wind
- var_id: vas
- long_name: Northward Near-Surface Wind
- names: northward_wind, Northward Near-Surface Wind
- units: nm
- var_id: wavelength
- standard_name: radiation_wavelength
- long_name: Radiation Wavelength 550 nanometers
- names: radiation_wavelength, Radiation Wavelength 550 nanometers
- units: m
- long_name: Surface Altitude
- standard_name: surface_altitude
- var_id: orog
- names: Surface Altitude, surface_altitude
- units: m
- standard_name: height
- var_id: height
- long_name: height
- names: height
- var_id: lat_bnds
- var_id: lon_bnds
- var_id: time_bnds
- units: degrees_north
- standard_name: latitude
- var_id: lat
- long_name: Latitude
- names: latitude, Latitude
- units: degrees_east
- standard_name: longitude
- var_id: lon
- long_name: Longitude
- names: longitude, Longitude
- long_name: time
- standard_name: time
- var_id: time
- names: time