Integrated water vapour (IWV) data from the Met Office's GPS instrument located at the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) Mesosphere-Stratosphere-Troposphere (MST) Radar Facility, Capel Dewi, near Aberystwyth in West Wales. These data are restricted (please use the apply for access link) and made available under the NERC-Met Office agreement.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
Restricted data: please submit an application using the REQUEST ACCESS link for access.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://licences.ceda.ac.uk/image/data_access_condition/ukmo_agreement.pdf. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data are acquired by the Met Office for operational use before a copy is prepared and sent to the BADC for ingesting into the BADC archives.
Met Offfice IWV GPS data are quality controlled by the Met Office prior to release to the BADC
Formatted data are held in ASCII formatted files.
|NERC MST site: Met Office GPS water vapour receiver||Deployed on: Capel Dewi Atmospheric Observatory (CDAO)|
- long_name: Atmospheric Water Vapor
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P131/4/GTER0026
- gcmd_keyword: Atmospheric Water Vapor
- names: Atmospheric Water Vapor, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P131/4/GTER0026
- long_name: Humidity
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G239
- gcmd_keyword: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Water Vapor > Humidity
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G239, EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Water Vapor > Humidity
- long_name: Water Vapor
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0943
- gcmd_keyword: Water Vapor
- names: Water Vapor, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0943