MRF A330 flight: Airborne atmospheric and chemistry measurements taken on board the Met Office C-130 Hercules aircraft
Update Frequency: Not Planned
Online Status: ONLINE
Publication State: Published
Publication Date: 2006-12-10
Download Stats: last 12 months
Dataset Size: 16 Files | 176MB
The Meteorological Research Flight (MRF) was a Met Office facility, which flew a well-instrumented C-130 Hercules aircraft for atmospheric research purposes.
This dataset contains airborne atmospheric and chemistry measurements taken on board the Met Office C-130 Hercules aircraft flight A330 for research purposes.
Citable as: Met Office (2006): MRF A330 flight: Airborne atmospheric and chemistry measurements taken on board the Met Office C-130 Hercules aircraft. NCAS British Atmospheric Data Centre, date of citation. https://catalogue.ceda.ac.uk/uuid/8d5f1712e0234a8ebc605a798028fb94
Abbreviation: Not defined
Keywords: Met Office, atmosphere, chemistry, airborne, C-130
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
No related previous identifiers.
Restricted data: please submit an application using the REQUEST ACCESS link for access.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://licences.ceda.ac.uk/image/data_access_condition/ukmo_agreement.pdf. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data collected by instruments on-board the MRF C-130 during flight A330. Data acquired from the Met Office by BADC for wider academic use.
Data quality controlled by the Met Office.
Data are binary formatted
No documents related to this record were found.
This dataset was generated by instruments deployed on platforms as listed below.
Mobile platform operations
|Mobile Platform Operation 1||MRF Flight C-130 A330|
- long_name: Aerosol Backscatter
- gcmd_name: Aerosol Backscatter
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0016
- names: Aerosol Backscatter, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0016
- long_name: Aerosol Particle Properties
- gcmd_name: Aerosol Particle Properties
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0019
- names: Aerosol Particle Properties, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0019
- long_name: Air Temperature
- gcmd_name: Air Temperature
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0027
- names: Air Temperature, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0027
- long_name: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements
- gcmd_name: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0067
- names: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0067
- long_name: Barometric Altitude
- gcmd_name: Barometric Altitude
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0074
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0074, Barometric Altitude
- long_name: Dew Point Temperature
- gcmd_name: Dew Point Temperature
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0210
- names: Dew Point Temperature, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0210
- long_name: Geopotential Height
- gcmd_name: Geopotential Height
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0341
- names: Geopotential Height, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0341
- long_name: Humidity
- gcmd_name: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Water Vapor > Humidity
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G239
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G239, EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Water Vapor > Humidity
- long_name: Nitrogen Compounds
- gcmd_name: Nitrogen Compounds
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0558
- names: Nitrogen Compounds, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0558
- long_name: Nitrogen Oxides
- gcmd_name: Nitrogen Oxides
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0560
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0560, Nitrogen Oxides
- long_name: Nitrous Oxide
- gcmd_name: Nitrous Oxide
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0561
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0561, Nitrous Oxide
- long_name: Oxygen Compounds
- names: Oxygen Compounds
- long_name: Ozone
- gcmd_name: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Oxygen Compounds > Ozone
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G164
- names: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Oxygen Compounds > Ozone, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G164