NAMBLEX: Atmospheric Back Trajectories from the UK Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Programme (UGAMP)
The North Atlantic Marine Boundary Layer Experiment (NAMBLEX) campaign was conducted at Mace Head in Ireland from 24 July 2002 to 3 September 2002. During this campaign a suite of instruments, including several from the Universities Facility for Atmospheric Measurements (UFAM). This dataset contains 21 back trajectories corresponding to arrival on all ECMWF model levels between the ground and mid-troposphere, including surface pressure, temperature, specific humidity, zonal and meridional wind speeds and height from the UK Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Programme (UGAMP).
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
Access to these data is available to any registered CEDA user. Please Login or Register for an account to gain access.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data were generated with UK Universities Atmospheric Modelling Programme (UGAMP) trajectory code using ECMWF data. Data provided as is by the NAMBLEX campaign participants to the BADC for archiving.
The data are human-readable ascii formatted, and IDL routines for decoding back-trajectories are provided.
Methven trajectory model deployed on Reading University computer
This computation involved: Methven trajectory model deployed on Reading University computer.
- long_name: Air Temperature
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0027
- gcmd_keyword: Air Temperature
- names: Air Temperature, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0027
- long_name: Humidity
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G239
- gcmd_keyword: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Water Vapor > Humidity
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G239, EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Water Vapor > Humidity
- long_name: Specific Humidity
- names: Specific Humidity
- long_name: Surface Pressure
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0850
- gcmd_keyword: Surface Pressure
- names: Surface Pressure, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0850
- long_name: Temperature
- names: Temperature
- long_name: Trajectory Latitude
- names: Trajectory Latitude
- long_name: Trajectory Longitude
- names: Trajectory Longitude
- long_name: Trajectory Pressure
- names: Trajectory Pressure
- long_name: U Zonal Windspeed
- names: U Zonal Windspeed
- long_name: Upper Level Winds
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0909
- gcmd_keyword: Upper Level Winds
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0909, Upper Level Winds
- long_name: V Meridional Windspeed
- names: V Meridional Windspeed
- long_name: Vertical Profile Of Air Temperature
- names: Vertical Profile Of Air Temperature