Polluted Troposphere IONS: Meteorological measurements from Weybourne Atmospheric Observatory
Update Frequency: Not Planned
Online Status: ONLINE
Publication State: Published
Publication Date: 2007-03-14
Download Stats: last 12 months
Dataset Size: 101 Files | 16MB
Ionisation as a precursor to Aerosol Formation (also known as IONS) was a Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) Polluted Troposphere Research Programme project (Round 1 - NER/T/S/2002/00150 - Duration 2002 - 2005) and was led by Dr RG Harrison, University of Reading.
This dataset contains solar radiation, ground heat flux, air temperature, wind, dew point and relative humidity measurements at the Weybourne Atmospheric Observatory (WAO), Norfolk.
Citable as: Harrison, G. (2007): Polluted Troposphere IONS: Meteorological measurements from Weybourne Atmospheric Observatory. NCAS British Atmospheric Data Centre, date of citation. https://catalogue.ceda.ac.uk/uuid/9e1a1129772b4e088c136da0d81040e1
Abbreviation: Not defined
Keywords: Polluted Troposphere, Ionisation, Meteorology
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
No related previous identifiers.
Public data: access to these data is available to both registered and non-registered users.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data were obtained at the Weybourne Atmospheric Observatory on the Norfolk coast during the TORCH 2 campaign of May/June 2004 and at the University of Reading meteorological field site. Data provided to the BADC as is, by the Polluted Troposphere Programme participants.
Some information may be available in the data files.
Data are NASA Ames formatted
No documents related to this record were found.
This dataset was generated by instruments deployed on platforms as listed below.
|UEA: Met Sensor||Deployed on: Weybourne Atmospheric Observatory|
- long_name: Dew Point Temperature
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0210
- gcmd_keyword: Dew Point Temperature
- names: Dew Point Temperature, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0210
- long_name: Gust Speed
- names: Gust Speed
- long_name: Heat Flux
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0368
- gcmd_keyword: Heat Flux
- names: Heat Flux, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0368
- long_name: Net Radiation
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0546
- gcmd_keyword: Net Radiation
- names: Net Radiation, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0546
- long_name: Relative Humidity
- names: Relative Humidity
- long_name: Solar Radiation
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0812
- gcmd_keyword: Solar Radiation
- names: Solar Radiation, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0812
- long_name: Temperature
- names: Temperature
- long_name: Wind Direction
- names: Wind Direction
- long_name: Windspeed
- names: Windspeed