Data were collected by the Chilbolton Facility for Atmospheric and Radio Research (CFARR) Infra-Red Radiometer from 10th of May 2001 to the present at Chilbolton, Hampshire. The dataset contains measurements for both sky and surface emitted infrared radiation, from 4.5 to 42 µm.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
Access to these data is available to any registered CEDA user. Please Login or Register for an account to gain access.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
Data are collected by 4 radar systems, of which the largest is the 3 GHz Doppler radar (CAMRa), and 4 lidar systems, at Chilbolton Observatory, Hampshire.
Data are checked by CFARR staff prior to submission to BADC
Data are netCDf formatted.
|Chilbolton Facility for Atmospheric and Radio Research (CFARR) Infra-red radiometer||Deployed on: Chilbolton Atmospheric Observatory (CAO)|
- long_name: Irradiance
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G947
- gcmd_keyword: EARTH SCIENCE > Oceans > Ocean Optics > Irradiance
- names: EARTH SCIENCE > Oceans > Ocean Optics > Irradiance, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G947
- units: m
- long_name: height of ground level above mean sea level (Ordnance Survey Great Britain)
- standard_name: height
- var_id: height
- names: height, height of ground level above mean sea level (Ordnance Survey Great Britain)
- units: W m-2
- long_name: pyrgeometer
- var_id: ric
- names: pyrgeometer
- units: K
- long_name: pyrgeometer body temperature
- var_id: ric_T
- names: pyrgeometer body temperature
- standard_name: latitude
- units: degree_north
- long_name: latitude
- var_id: latitude
- names: latitude
- units: degree_east
- standard_name: longitude
- long_name: longitude
- var_id: longitude
- names: longitude
- standard_name: time
- var_id: time
- names: time