EASOE: Ozonesondes measurements at Polarfront
Update Frequency: Not Planned
Online Status: ONLINE
Publication State: Published
Publication Date: 2007-01-31
Download Stats: last 12 months
Dataset Size: 47 Files | 2MB
The European Arctic Stratospheric Ozone Experiment is a European Commission (EC) measurement campaign undertaken in the Northern Hemisphere winter of 1991-92 to study ozone chemistry and dynamics. This dataset contains ozone and meteorology measurements.
Citable as: Norwegian Institute for Air Research (2007): EASOE: Ozonesondes measurements at Polarfront. NCAS British Atmospheric Data Centre, date of citation. https://catalogue.ceda.ac.uk/uuid/4a91efd228204268b9bd69bc9115e5d2
Abbreviation: Not defined
Keywords: EASOE, Gases, Aerosols, Ozone
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
No related previous identifiers.
Public data: access to these data is available to both registered and non-registered users.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
CD-ROM content uploaded as is into BADC archive for browsing purposes.
Data are NASA Ames formatted
No documents related to this record were found.
This dataset was generated by instruments deployed on platforms as listed below.
|Ozonesondes||Deployed on: Polarfront|
- long_name: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0067
- gcmd_keyword: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements
- names: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0067
- long_name: Ozone
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G164
- gcmd_keyword: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Oxygen Compounds > Ozone
- names: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Oxygen Compounds > Ozone, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G164
- long_name: Relative Humidity
- names: Relative Humidity
- long_name: Temperature
- names: Temperature
- long_name: Wind Direction
- names: Wind Direction
- long_name: Windspeed
- names: Windspeed