EASOE: State University of New York Chlorine monoxide measurements from the SIS millimeter-wave receiver at the Thule station, Greenland
The European Arctic Stratospheric Ozone Experiment is a European Commission (EC) measurement campaign undertaken in the Northern Hemisphere winter of 1991-92 to study ozone chemistry and dynamics. This dataset contains Chlorine monoxide measurements.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
Public data: access to these data is available to both registered and non-registered users.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
CD-ROM content uploaded as is into BADC archive for browsing purposes.
Data are NASA Ames formatted
|New-York State Uni: SIS millimeter-wave receiver||Deployed on: Thule station, Greenland|
- long_name: Nitrogen
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G064
- gcmd_keyword: EARTH SCIENCE > Agriculture > Soils > Nitrogen
- names: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G064, EARTH SCIENCE > Agriculture > Soils > Nitrogen
- long_name: Nitrogen Dioxide
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0559
- gcmd_keyword: Nitrogen Dioxide
- names: Nitrogen Dioxide, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0559