The European Arctic Stratospheric Ozone Experiment is a European Commission (EC) measurement campaign undertaken in the Northern Hemisphere winter of 1991-92 to study ozone chemistry and dynamics. This dataset contains ozone and meteorology measurements.
No news update for this record
|Previously used record identifiers:||
No related previous identifiers.
Public data: access to these data is available to both registered and non-registered users.
Use of these data is covered by the following licence: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. When using these data you must cite them correctly using the citation given on the CEDA Data Catalogue record.
CD-ROM content uploaded as is into BADC archive for browsing purposes.
Data are NASA Ames formatted
|Ozonesondes||Deployed on: Met Office Lerwick Meteorological Observatory, UK|
- long_name: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements
- gcmd_name: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0067
- names: Atmospheric Pressure Measurements, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P141/4/GVAR0067
- long_name: Ozone
- gcmd_name: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Oxygen Compounds > Ozone
- gcmd_url: http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G164
- names: EARTH SCIENCE > Atmosphere > Atmospheric Chemistry/Oxygen Compounds > Ozone, http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P041/4/G164
- long_name: Relative Humidity
- names: Relative Humidity
- long_name: Temperature
- names: Temperature
- long_name: Wind Direction
- names: Wind Direction
- long_name: Windspeed
- names: Windspeed